Ordering at HY-TEC
Customers PLEASE SELECT to place an order with your nearest HY-TEC concrete plant
Placing an order with HY-TEC is simple. Just contact your nearest HY-TEC dispatch office and give the customer service representative the details required below. You will be talking to an experienced concrete allocator who will confirm your order details and delivery times.
Order information required
- Type of concrete (strength)
- Quantity required
- Any special requirements (slump, oxides, fibres, etc)
- Spacing between loads
- Time and date required
- Any site or access restrictions (Mini and Maxi trucks available)
- Type of discharge (pump or barrow)
- Application (footing, paving, driveway, etc.)
HY-TEC have unparalleled flexibility to service our customer needs, by allowing customers direct access to our allocators to book in loads or to access information about their deliveries.
- There is a charge for return cartage for over 1 m3 of product due to the cost of disposal.
- Surcharges will be applied to orders outside normal operating times.